Friday 28 October 2016

2 of Avon care face products

1.  Avon Care Royal Jelly Face Cream 
 This cream smells nice and hydrates well the skin. I use this on evenings before bedtime, even though isn't specified when to use it. Moisturises very very good.
 Rate : 10/10
2. Avon Care Face Gel-Cream With Cucumber And Green Tea
 This one is absolutely perfect for mornings! It ''wakes'' you up instantly. Smell is nice, i like more the smell of the Care Royal Jelly more, but this one makes you fresh and ready for a new day <3 I love both.

Rate: 10/10











 I love the fact that 'till now, no cream from Avon made my sensitive skin go red. That's a nice thing, makes me stick to this brand. I've had few face creams, but they made my face red after applying them. I'm not saying ''wow , these creams are miraculous , but they just do their jobs : to hydrate the skin and mantain it healthy. The only cream that EVER made a HUGE difference is the one from Vichy i talked in a post from the past Yeah, that one is heavenly <3

No comments:

Post a Comment